Based near Düsseldorf, the company has been developing and building telescopic jib cranes for more than 50 years.
Active in the steel industry for the cleaning and demolition of ladle refractory or converter refractory, TML is able to offer a solution for every application. Products from the TML range can also be found in mining works, tunnel construction or in the making of embankments on roads or railways.
- TML Unidachs models are known for their robustness and are capable of working in extreme applications.
- The range of the machines is from 5.5T to 42T. It is equipped with telescopic arms (from 2 to 5.5m) and continuously rotating 360°.
- Depending on the type of terrain and the application, these machines are equipped with tracks, tyres or a system for movement on rails.
- They can also be radio-controlled.
- Specially designed for taphole drilling of converters in the steel industry.
- Optionally, can be equipped with a tool to reposition the new nozzle.
- Machine designed to repair refractory materials on converters or ladles of various sizes.
- It works on the dry spraying principle.
- It can be equipped with diesel or electric motorisation.